MHK FACT SHEET
Who are MHK International?
- Directors, Anwar Harland-Khan & Riaz Khan
established MHK International in 2003, having
successfully invested in international property
for 10 years.
- The two brothers began by establishing a research
& analysis team who identify specific investment
opportunities in emerging markets.
- MHK has a core team of professional individuals
passionate about exploring and identifying real
estate opportunities in emerging markets.
- In addition they have established relationships
with legal & financial professionals within
each of their primary markets.
What do they do?
- Identify dynamic real estate investment opportunities
within emerging markets.
- Forge strong partnerships with leading developers
in these markets.
- Conduct thorough due diligence and negotiation
on behalf of their clients.
- Assist their clients in building robust &
diverse real estate investment portfolios.
- Work with specialist IFA’s to help clients
What makes them different?
- MHK are not an agency.
- Sound investments are what they base their
reputation on. If it’s not sound they
will not offer it to their clients.
- They work with a small portfolio of private
clients from first time to experienced investors.
- They provide a one-to-one consultative approach
- They don’t charge any fees or commissions
to their clients.
- They negotiate below market price.
- With family roots across five continents,
they have established themselves in each of
their markets at ground level.
- They employ local teams in these markets,
enabling them to anticipate changes in local
areas that both positively and negatively impact
upon land and property values.
- Being a boutique company gives them the agility
to respond quickly to opportunities, and match
them to the investment criteria of individual
Who are their clients?
- MHK have a diverse portfolio of private clients,
from first time investors and city executives
to UK premiership football players.
- They are committed to retaining a small &
exclusive client list, focussing on the quality
of each relationship and associated property
Where are their properties?
- MHK have built a real estate portfolio of
£4.6M in six countries across three continents:
Morocco, Bulgaria, UK, Turkey, Italy and Australia.
- They primarily focus on residential property
and land with development potential.
- Their portfolio is diverse, ranging from
urban apartments and mountain villas to plots
of coastal land.
- They are also about to commence a 15-villa
development in the Atlas foothills (an hour
from Marrakech) neighbouring Branson’s
hotel Kasbah Tamadot and the new Wirgane dam
- MHK are currently negotiating on land and
property in the ski resort of Pamporovo and
emerging areas of the Bulgarian coast; in the
Swedish cities Stockholm and Malmo; on the Mediterranean
coast of Turkey; the west coast of Morocco;
the west coast of Australia; and in Wanaka,